Sleep is the 5th episode of Yo Gabba Gabba! from season 1. It talks about sleeping at night.
The Gabba friends learn to use different ideas and the benefits of napping and sleeping.
(as when he's about to play Settle Down, Plex counts down from five)
Plex: (singing) Five, four, three, two, one
All: (singing) Hold still
- While singing the Settle Down song, Muno, Foofa, Plex, Brobee, and Toodee sing "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Hold still.".
- This is the first episode to use the updated "Listen to Sounds with Toodee".
- This song Settle Down was featured on the 2010 album "Music is Awesome! Volume 2".
- This is the only appearance of Settle Down from the 2010 album.
- Settle Down is the final game (aka first song), Nap Time is the second song, Happy Thoughts is the third song, and Dreams Can Take Us Near and Far is the fourth and final song.
- This is the last episode featuring original end credits.
- The Megamix Songs in order are Settle Down, Nap Time, Think Happy Thoughts, and Dreams Can Take Us Near and Far.
- In the Story Time segment, phrases are featured and narration is not.
- It was nap time for everyone after the second song. However, DJ Lance woke everyone up for the Super Music Friends Show.